1. Can you bend your thumb down to touch the front of your forearm?
2. Can you bend your pinky finger back more than 90 degrees at the knuckle?
3. Do your elbows hyperextend more than 10 degrees?
4. Do your knees hyperextend more than 10 degrees?
5. Can you touch your palms flat on the ground when you bend over to touch the ground?
With the first four of these having a right and left component, there are a total of 9 points possible. A score of 7/9 or more means you are congenitally loose jointed!